|Photo courtesy of BEACHCLUB|
"This is the best outdoor venue in the world!"
- 7,000-10,000 people per events
- 8,000 people x $45 entrance fee + drinking = > $360K
- 300 employees
- 16 weeks a year
- An international DJ from California getting paid $150K for 3 hours of work.
- Kylie Jenner celebrating her 18th birthday at the Beachclub for a tidy sum between $100,000 and $200,000.
- The Biggest Outdoor Complex in North America for over 20 years
- 2.8 million square-foot of paradise.
- Zero government support
- Only $12 per entrance fee on regular day!
Impossible to be in couple if you are Olivier Primeau the owner of the BEACHCLUB.
Why getting in couple when you have access to an endless number of high quality booties?!?
- Two rich kids, Olivier and Julien Primeau, invested $2 Million of daddy's Money to buy an Rated R Island in Pointe-Calumet, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Works 7 days a week, 6 months a year... While drinking Corona and being approached by 500 girls a day. The Dream Career.
- The adventure is a success. Le BEACHCLUB est un succes.
|From left to right: Julien Primeau, Dominique Primeau, (DJ) Hardwell et Olivier Primeau.|
The Primeau Family wealthy background.
- Almost 60 years of experience in the grocery business. Three generation of grocers, starting with grandpa Irénée Primeau in 1957.
- The Primeau brothers and their father Dominique Primeau own two IGA grocery stores.
- 350 employees
- $70 Million CAD of revenues.
- Works 100 hours a week.
Congratulations to the Primeau bros and their father Dominique for their vision and success.
Félicitations aux frères Primeau et à leur père Dominique. Ils ont une très belle entreprise et, encore plus important, une mine d'or entre les mains. La place numéro un pour faire le party.
Money is fine when you start. But hard work is a necessity in any endeavor.
Even if you have all the Money in the world... Without hard work and dedication you get nothing done.
Sources and interesting links: