Here are a couple of memorable quotes from the movie The Wolf of Wall Street aka Jordan Belfort acted by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- "My Ferrari was white—like Don Johnson's in Miami Vice—not red"
- "I’ve been a poor man, and I’ve been a rich man. And I choose rich every f*****g time."
- "I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my back pain. Adderall to stay focused. Xanax to take the edge off, part to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine...Well, because it's awesome"
- "My name is Jordan Belfort, the year I turned 26, I made $49 million, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week"
- "“I had lots of nicknames: Gordon Gekko, Don Corleone, Kaiser Soze; they even called me the King. But my favourite was the Wolf of Wall Street"
- "Money doesn't just buy you a better life, better food, better cars, better p***y – it also makes you a better person"
- "Act as if! Act as if you're a wealthy man, rich already, and then you'll surely become rich"