|Donald Trump boeing 757|
Donald TRUMP private jet
- Dubbed "Trump Force One"
- Named "T-Bird" by Trump
- Boeing 757-200 airliner
- Cost: $100 Million
- Length: 153 feet, 11 inches
- Wingspan: 134 feet, 8 inches
- Cost about $10,800 per flight hour to operate
- Build in 1991
- Previous owner is Microsoft founder Paul Allen.
- Trump owns it since 2011 and customized it to his liking.
- registration N757FA
Donald Trump jet interior tour
Others facts about Donald Trump Boeing
- Donald Trump’s private Boeing 757 is the 8th most expensive plane in the world.
- Donald Trump’s Boeing is one of the fastest airplanes in the world. It can fly faster than 500 miles per hour speed because of Rolls – Royce engine.
- Traditional Boeing 757 can carry 239 passengers. Meanwhile Trump’s Boeing, with all his luxury design, can only carry 43 passengers inside.
- Donald Trump’s private jet aka Trump Force One has all the luxure that you can ever imagine. Including bedroom, dining room, private guest room and a bath with 24 – karat gold fixtures, an installed video room with cinema system.
- Flight with Trump Force One is not cheap. One hour flight costs about $10,800, including fuel.
- The plane was build in 1991 and belonged to Microsoft Billionaire Paul Allen until Donald Trump bought it in 2011.
- As illustrated below, Air Force One (the official US President plane) is 1.5 time bigger than Trump Force One.
|Air Force One vs Trump Force One|