|Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook and Bill Gates from Microsoft|
- It took Bill Gates from Microsoft twelve years to become a billionaire.
- It took Sergey Brin & Larry Page from Google eight years to become billionaires.
- It took Jeff Bezos from Amazon four and a half years to become a billionaire.
- It took Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook four years to become a billionaire.
- It took Jay Walker from Priceline ONE YEAR to become a billionaire.
“Quick” wealth is not created linearly, but exponentially.
How do they do it?
They all used business leverage:
- Other people’s time
- Other people’s money
- Other people’s talents
- An unfair technological advantage