WWE Highest-Paid Wrestlers List by Forbes (the only reputable source when you talk about Money and net worth)
"The Rock" Dwayne Johnson (left) earned $31.5 Million and John Cena (right) earned $9.5 Million in 2015.
- "THE ROCK" DWAYNE JOHNSON $31.5 Million from the twelve months to June 2015. Mostly from acting.
- JOHN CENA $9.5 Million
- BROCK LESNAR $6.0 Million
- TRIPLE H $2.8 Million (including WWE Executive compensation)
- RANDY ORTON $2.7 Million
- SETH ROLLINS $2.4 Million
- ROMAN REIGNS $2.1 Million
- THE UNDERTAKER $2 Million
- BIG SHOW $1.5 Million
- KANE $1.3 Million
- DEAN AMBROSE $1.1 Million
More informations about WWE wrestler salary
- The average WWE wrestler is paid $500,000 a year.
- For the year 2015, Forbes estimated that the WWE in-ring talent were paid roughly $50 Million or 6% of WWE total revenues of $659 Millions. Comparing to the NFL and NBA who share half their total revenues with their athletes.
- "The Rock Dwayne Johnson is the highest-paid actor in the world in 2016 with a whopping $64.5 Million. Congratulations, I feel like he is one of us since I'm a lifelong wrestling fan.