High Stakes Blackjack Whales
Baccarat is the game of choice for all billionaire high rollers. But Blackjack is their second favorite games. Why just these two games? Because Baccarat and Blackjack offers better winning odds than the roulette and any other casino games.
Whales are loved and feared by casinos. Since these casino whales has so much money that they can put a casino to its knees. Playing high stakes blackjack with $100 000 to $500 000 per hand. These multi billionaires from all over the world (especially Asians) could lose $200 000 000 without blinking an eye. Now, imagine the dammages they can do when they are lucky.
More than often, casinos all over the world get plucked by those high roller casino whales and their infinite bankrolls.
Below are just a few examples with the Blackjack game.
- In April 2011, a professional Blackjack player and horse handicapper named Don Johnson squeezed $5 800 000 out of Tropicana casino playing $100 000 per Blackjack hand during 12 hours. The 49 years old pro gambler is also reported as having won $4 230 000 at Caesars Atlantic City in December 2010. And crushed the Borgata casino for $5 000 000 over a 5 months period. Over $15 000 000 for 6 months of work. Not bad!
Due to his 15 years winning streak, mister Johnson has been banned from several casinos all over Atlantic City and Nevada.
- Recently, an unidentified whales beated the crap out of Tropicana casino winning $5 300 000 mostly playing craps ($100 000 per bet), Blackjack and Baccarat.
- A billionaire oil sheik snatched £12 000 000 from Capital Gaming Club playing 3 hours of Blackjack.
- Aspers Groups casino lost £13 000 000 on traditional and online Blackjack.
- World class whales Adnan Khashoggi once had a £5 000 000 win.
- Billionaire high rollers Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay, Quek Leng Chan, Pini Zahavi, and Putera Sampoerna all had multi million pound wins during the same time frame.
Thunder in paradise, casinos are far from being infallible. We won't cry for them!
Learn to player Blackjack with perfect strategy HERE
You might also like: